LinkShare Referral Program
Vacation Bible Schools at churches in and around East Cobb, Marietta, Roswell, Canton
A special thank you to my friends Victoria and Revonda for helping me find the VBSes around town.
Please note that not all VBS are Monday through Friday. Some end on Thursday and some have a kick off on Sunday or a family night on Thursday/Friday night. Not all VBSes are free. I have tried to make note of these differences but check out the church's website for full details of any VBS you may wish to attend.
Week of Sunday June 2nd through Friday June 7th
- Roswell Street Baptist Church - June 2nd - 6th - 8:45 AM - 12:00 PM - Agency D3: Discover, Decide, Defend! This is a free event! Bible lessons, crafts, activities, recreation, worship, snacks, and more! Invite your friends and neighbors! FREE breakfast daily for all children. FREE lunch daily for all children after pickup from the rally in the gym. Meals served in building D, second floor.
- Kennesaw UMC - Mark your calendars Monday, June 16th to Friday, June 20th for fund activites for our children entering Kindergarten through 6th grade. Nursery and activities will be provided for children pre-k and younger for our volunteers. We need your help in all areas. Details will be released soon
- Powers Ferry UMC - No information for 2014 published yet. Previously during this week from 9:30 - 12:30.
Week of Sunday June 8th through Friday June 13th
- Piedmont Church - June 2nd through June 6th - 9 AM - 12 PM. Welcome to ‘Weird Animals" VBS, where Jesus' love is one- of- a - kind!God filled the world with a lot of crazy creatures...including you!When kids feel weird, different, or even lost in a crowd nothing compares to the extraordinary love of Jesus! For children who have completed 4K- Grade 5. Register online.
Roswell Presbyterian Church - Sunday, June 8 - Thursday, June 12 - Weird Animals is all about helping kids discover that Jesus' love is one-of-a-kind. Each day, kids participate in Bible time, music, recreation, and hands-on activities, all while discovering what Jesus' endless love means in their lives! VBS at Roswell Presbyterian Church is FREE for children 4 years old by June 8, 2014 through rising 5th grade. Childcare is available for children of volunteers who are under 4 years old. Hours: Sunday, June 8, 3 to 5 p.m.Monday - Thursday, June 9 - 12, 9:15 a.m. to 12 p.m. Registration deadline is Saturday, May 31.
- First Baptist Church of Roswell - Monday June 9th - Friday June 13th - 9 AM - 12 NOON - Weird Animals - Children - Must be 4 by September 1, 2013. Register online by May 31st.
- St. James' Episcopal Church - Marietta, GA - June 8th - 13th, 2013 - 9:00 a.m. - noon - Register on line for VBS! Or see Nancy Eubanks to register. Volunteers always welcome and needed. More info needed for 2014.
- Mt Bethel UMC - June 9th - 12th - 12:30 - 3:30 PM - $25 for Mt. Bethel members; $30 for non-members; $20 if a parent or grandparent volunteers. Son Treasure Island VBS is for children age 4 (or turning 4 by 9/1/2014) through rising 6th grade. We have a program for preschoolers, a young elementary program, and a program called 56 Extreme for rising 5th and 6th graders. We also need teen helpers (rising 7th thru 12th grade) and adult volunteers.
- East Cobb UMC - June 8th - June 12th with a celebration on the 15th - 6:00 - 8:00 PM - Weird Animals . A Serving Pre-K through 5th grade. Register Online.
- Church of the Apostles - June 9th - 13th - Stand Firm in the Lord Bootcamp begins Monday at 8:30 am until noon and Tuesday thru Friday from 9:00 AM to Noon—15 powerful hours—we intend to present what it means to Stand Firm in the Lord.
Holy Trinity Lutheran Church - June 9-13 — 9:00 am-12:00 pm - Weird Animals Sign-up online beginning March 15 and continuing through the month of May. We’ll conclude the week with a family event Saturday, June 14, at 5:30 pm.
- Mt Zion Baptist Church - Canton, GA - June 9-13 - 9:00am-12:00 noon - For age 4 to completed 5th grade (must be age 4 by 6/9/2014) - $5.00 per child registration fee. Online VBS registration closes on 6/4/2014. Limited walk up registrations will be available. This year students will be given a VBS t-shirt that they need to wear each day. These will be color coded to match their class. The $5.00 registration fee covers the cost of the t-shirt. You will need to pick up your child’s VBS t-shirt in Mt. Zion’s Family Life Center on Friday, June 6th from 1-3pm or Sunday, June 8th from 12:30-2:30pm.
Week of Monday June 16th - Friday June 22nd
Week of Monday June 23rd - Friday June 27th
- First United Methodist Church of Marietta - Monday, June 16 at 9:00 am to Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 12:30 pm - Come to the Workshop of Wonders and Imagine and Build With God! VBS is for children in completed 3K (must be turning 4 by 9/1/14) through completed 5th grade. 4th and 5th graders enjoy VBS with our youth directors! No cost for VBS, however, donations are appreciated! Pre-registration for VBS ends June 8. Walk-up registration will be available on June 16. Register early if you want to make friend requests. Register online.
- Johnson Ferry Baptist - Tuesday June 17th - Friday 22nd - 8:45 AM - 12:15 PM (Tuesday through Friday with Family Night on Monday 16th at 6:30 PM) - Kindergarten through 5th Grade. Register online.
- Eastside Baptist Church - June 22nd-26th - Theme: Agency D3. Register online.
- Roswell United Methodist Church - JUNE 16-19 - 9:00 – 12:30 each morning - Workshop of Wonders theme- Ages 4 (as of 9/1/2014) through rising 5th grades - Mini VBS (2's and 3's) and nursery for week-long volunteers - Cost: $20 per child with a $60 Family Cap - REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 30
- Holy Family Catholic Church - June 16th thru June 20th from 10am - Noon as we travel through a Wilderness Escape with Moses! Registration starts April 6th, 2014!
- Catholic Church of Saint Ann - June 16th - 19th - 9:30 AM – 12:00PM - $10.00 per child for parishioners $15.00 per child non- parishioners - Grade Levels: 3 Year Olds (potty trained) to rising 6th Graders.
- Sandy Plains Baptist Church - June 23rd - June 27th - Agency D3 - Vacation Bible School will be from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon with bible study, crafts, missions and games. Music Camp ($30/child) for completed 1st through 5th graders will learn songs, choreography and possibly an instrument, sign language, or acting, all to get ready for a musical production on Friday night!
- First Baptist Church Woodstock - June 23rd - 27th - 9 AM to Noon OR 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM - Preschool VBS - Children who will be 4 before September 1, 2014. Elementary - Children who have completed K - 5th Grade. Details coming soon. Registration May 2014
- Eastminster Presbyterian Church - June 23-27 | 9am – 12:30pm | Registration opens March 1 - Wilderness Escape: Where God Guides and Provides - Note: Eastminster’s VBS is for Ages 4 (by 9/1/2014) through 4th Grade (completed). The $20.00 registration fee (includes a t-shirt and music CD) is due to the church office within 2 weeks of registration.
- First Presbyterian Church of Marietta - June 23-27 - 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m - For children who have completed Kindergarten through 5th grade. Nursery and preschool VBS available for younger children of volunteers. Theme: Weird Animals
- St. Andrew United Methodist Church - June 23rd - 26th 2014 ; Monday - Thursday - 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM - Thursday Night Finale @ 7:00PM; 4 year olds by June 1st though rising 5th Graders. Theme: Workshop of Wonders . Print forms from website and bring by the church. VBS for church members open now. VBS registration to public on May 6th.
- Lutheran Church of the Resurrection - June 23-27, 1-4pm - Workshop of Wonders . The cost of VBS will be $20 for the first child, and $15 for each additional child. Serving Pre-K through 5th grade, Middle & High School Volunteers needed. Serving Pre-K through 5th grade
- St. Paul UMC - Monday, June 23, 2014 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM Weird Animals Theme "Where Jesus' love is one-of-a-kind. Found dates on church calendar. No other information available at this time (04/15/2014)
- GracePointe Marietta - Sun June 22nd -Thursday June 26th - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM - Register online. Found information on church calendar.
Week of Monday June 30th through Thursday July 3rd
- St. Catherine's Episcopal Church - Mon., June 30 to Thurs., July 3 - 9 am – 12 noon - Join us for “Weird Animals” Vacation Bible School. Space is limited so preregistration is preferred. The program is open to children ages 4 by July 1st through rising 4th graders. Early Registration: $25 per child if paid by May 15; After May 15: $35 per child
Week of Sunday Sunday July 13th - Saturday July 19th
Mt Bethel UMC-Family VBS - July 13-15 from 6-8:30pm | $50/family
Spiritual enrichment for Families to share and experience together.
Bible teaching, fellowship, family games and missions opportunities.
While the program is geared towards families with elementary age children, all families will find an enriching opportunity to learn and share together. Nursery available. Children 4 and up encouraged to participate.
Cost is $50/family and includes Sunday night dinner and Mission activities. Families are invited to bring their own dinner and share in fellowship on Monday and Tuesday nights before the revival gets started at 6:30pm.
Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church - Monday July 14th - Saturday July 19th - Found dates on church calendar.
Featured in Previous Years but not updated for 2014
- Sewell Mill Baptist - Sunday June 23rd - Thursday June 27th - Kingdom Chronicles - 6:00PM-9:00PM each night. Ages 4 years (by 9/1/2012) through 8th Grade. Register online beginning May 1st.